Instead of going to uni today, I...
- Clipped the wings of our new chooks. (Yep, we have chickens. I am still terribly excited. One pooped on our housemate, who was helping, it was fairly hilarious given she'd just escaped the coop ten minutes previously.
- Watched the escaped chook do all the right things in the garden. Avoid the shed, eat the greens, and scratch for bugs.
- Worked out how to make a waterer using an old 2L bottle with a handle. I can do it with an old soda water bottle too, but the milk plastic is sturdier.
- Worked out when my assignments are now due - Individuals, electronic 23rd April; Loss, Trauma & Grief, paper, 27th April;
JUST REALISED I HAVE ONE DUE THE 20th.Not to worry, that's now due on the 27th. WILL ALL BE FINE. Organisational. Excellent subject nickname, that. Applied for an extension on that one.Which isn't a problem anymore
- Called Centrelink to report my income.
- Attempted to figure out how to call Centrelink about my password and voice recognition, but the number was engaged. Failed
- Spent some time watching the chooks
- Spent some time with G
- Had dinner with my father
- Went to the Great Legal Debate comedy show
- Moved the chooks so they're on the chicken wire properly
- Made some cranberry tea